PET ID TAGS
Pet ID Tags 1
Pet ID Tags 2
Personalized & Custom Dog Collar Unique Designs created by Artist Deb Pansier in Key West Florida. Handmade in the USA. Collars, Leashes, Martingales, Pet ID Tags. Tailored sizes for puppy, big dogs, small, medium large extra wide 1.5" and 2" wide webbing is machine washable bleachable colorfast ocean beach or pool.
1. Kelaia's hooman picked out this unique Mandela Dog Collar design while at Island Dog Key West Dog Boutique and Pet Store in Key West.
2. Personalized Red, White & Blue Anchors Dog Collar for Prince was a custom fit.
3. Scruffy wearing a Personalized Watermelon Design Dog Collar from Wagadoodle Key West.
A martingale is a gentle collar that signals your dog to stop pulling. Extra wide 1.5 inch and 2 inch designed for sighthounds whose heads are smaller than their necks and they can slip easily out of a regular collar, the martingale collar is also popular with all breeds of dogs besides the ones that are escape artists when it comes to slipping out of a collar. The width of this collar also disburses pressure across the dog's neck which helps protect the trachea. Martingales are great for people who have dogs that tend to pull when on a leash or want to get rid of the bulky buckle.
4. Mayan Weave Design in "Fire" color scheme is a bold bright dog collar design that is Personalized.
5. Ivy wearing a Wagadoodle Personalized Dog Collar in Pink Mermaid Design. Greyson is wearing his Personalized Mahi Mahi Dolphin Fish Skin Design Dog Collar from Wagadoodle Key West.
6. Abaco Gold Design is a classy upscale Dog Collar Design in a 2" wide webbing at Wagadoodle Boutique in Key West Florida.
7. Fred sporting his Pesonalized Key West 1.5" wide Gecko Collar with tropical Hawaiian flowers and Key West Geckos
8. Moo Cow Personalized Dog Collar inspired by Key West Cow Key Bridge Run
9. Bear wearing his personalized "Peace, Love & Key West" Dog Collar Design Handmade by Dog Collar Artists Wagadoodle.
10. A batch of Unique Personalized Dog Collars going out to Customers visiting our Key West Boutique.
11. Marley wearing her Personalized Juicy Dog Watermelon Design that her Mom picked out while in Key West Florida
12. 2 inch wide collar on a 17 inch neck in the Retro Mod Design by Deb
13. Diver Dog
14. Named "Viscaya" for it's bright tropical colors
15. Karma in Teal "Conch Houses" Design (1.5" wide)
16. Plumeria's with Border Design with Lime background & Purple lettering
17. 1.5" wide dog Collars
18. Karma in Teal "Conch Houses" design (1.5" wide)
18. Nautical Themed Dog Collars
20. Key West Gecko Dog Collar
20. Triggerfish Design
20. 1.5" wide Triggerfish Design
21. Conch Republic Dog Collar Key West
Duke's family was in town 6 years ago and they bought this collar for him. Duke's mom says it's the only collar he wears!
22. Spyro Gyra Design
23. Personalized Pirate Skulls & Crossbones on Green Camo
24. Tribal Hawaiian Flowers on a rich blue color.
28. Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls
29. Mandelas Design
30. Personalized Preppy Anchors in Pink and Teal
31a. Hibiscus & Palm Fronds on Red
31b. Hibiscus & Palm Fronds on Blue
33. 1.5" Wide Dreamstime Design Martingale for his 15" neck
Dreamstime Dog collar features Deb's most intricate design based on Aboriginal Art
34. Christmas Lights in a 1.5" Wide Collar
35. Conch Houses
38. Karma wearing her extra wide personalized Dog Collar Sportfish in Pink
40. Dawson in a matching Sea Turtle Martingale & Leash
41. Sailor in Her "Zen" Design
Om Sacred Lily Dog Collar brings on a sense of inner peace when you look at the beautiful and meaningful symbols on this handmade dog collar created in Key West with a special meaning created by the artist Deb Pansier. Here she explains the meaning and symbolism of her design "The Sacred Lily represents our awakening and resurrection as we learn and grow in our life, the Om Symbol brings a sense of inner peace as you reunite your soul with~ All that is, All that has been and All that will ever be~ The lines weaving their way through the design is our ups and downs as we move through this space and time, the little star bursts are symbolizing the special moments on our journey, such as a favorite pet, a child's birth or a special person."
43. Mandala Cat Collar with matching Pet ID Tag
44. Patriotic American Flag Dog Collar
45. Dolphins, Palm Trees and Frangipani Dog Collar
46. Zen Dog Collar
47. Nautical Flags Dog Collar. The Flags say Key West Florida
48. Greyson showing off his personalized "Sportfish" Collar
49. Personalized Brook Trout Dog Collar
49. "Rainbow Atlantis" worn by Garth!
50. Lola is a fan of her collars from Wagadoodle, she gets a new one every time her Mom comes down from Pass-a-Grille Florida
51. Rocco is wearing his Tropical Reef Fish dog collar!
52. Blue Nautical Collar with Flags that spell out "Key West" .
53. Key West Dog have it made!
54. Hershey & Sarah in their Mayan Weave Design that I personalized for them so if they ever get lost, they are only a phone call away from home!
In "Ocean" and "Sky" color schemes.
55. Tippy in his Key West Mystery Blob cat collar personalized with his name & phone number. I see him when I ride my bike to work and peddle by his house!
56. Charlie from Germany stopped in Key West while on Holiday and got this personalized "Pink Flamingo & Palms" design dog collar from us at or Studio on Fleming
57. Tribal Hibiscus Design ~ Purple Hawaiian style with Yellow Hibiscus
58. Sharks! Available in Blue, Pink and Red background
59. Peace, Love & Key West........it has a bit of a hippie vibe.
60. Linie wearing a bright red collar with yellow hibiscus, these colors look awesome on a black dog!
61. Citrus Blast
62. Pink Passion Flowers
63. Diver Dog
64. Blue Conch Republic
65. Lucy wearing her Patriotic American Flag Dog Collar is 1.5" webbing.
66. Harley has a few Wagadoodle collars
Blue Conch Republic
68. These little munchkin furbabies got their own personalized Pet I.D. Tags while they were visiting Key West.
69. Blue "Paw Print" Design
Frankie came and picked up his personalized custom fit dog collar from Island Dog Key West by Wagadoodle! He loves coming to my Cart on Duval Street where he is a star! Key West Dogs are welcome in most businesses!
70. Mahi Mahi is getting his first Collar that will be Personalized with his Name and Phone Number. He was adopted from Pawadise Pet Rescue
71. Dawson & Emma proudly showing off their Personalized Collars by Wagadoodle. Dawson has Teal Sea Turtles and Emma has Purple Frangipani.
72. Nothing like Pink Flamingos represents Florida and Key West as much as these beautiful birds!
73. Dog Collar Art inspired by Florida Keys and Key West Tropical Coral Reef. Personalization and Custom